The optimally selected length of the conveyor belt effectively separates the purchases of individual customers. Choose the ideal belt length, which can be adjusted from 650 to 2900 mm.
Multi-functional tubulat handle
Ensures the maintenance of all IT components.
Checkout boxes are available with either a wide or narrow packing bay of various lengths.
Space for Baskets and Shopping Bags
Customized to meet customer needs.
Wooden Connector Accent
Customize your counter by adding a wooden accent to the connector.
The premium checkout counters boast a modern design that enhances the checkout area’s aesthetic.
Premium Counters with a Rotating Head
NEW! CHECKOUT COUNTER WITH A ROTATING HEAD
The premium counter with a rotating head is a solution that transforms a traditional checkout into an advanced self-service station. Thanks to the rotating head, it’s possible to organize an efficient revolving checkout space, facilitating quick and comfortable service for customers.
Premium checkout counters allow for the optimal belt length to be selected, adjustable from 650 to 2400 mm. This functionality enables the effective separation of individual customer purchases, ensuring a smooth and efficient checkout process. If space at the checkout area is limited, we also offer a version of the counter without the conveyor belt.
All scanned items gather in a specially designed bagging area that eases further packing. Our checkout counters are available with both wide and narrow bagging areas, differing in length. The narrow chamber option is perfect for configuring counters in a TANDEM or TWIN setting, allowing for two-person workstation organization.
- Choice of belt length from 650-2900 mm
- Stainless steel finish with an orange peel texture
- Powder coated – colors according to the RAL palette
- Protective bumper strip made of soft PVC
- Space for baskets and bags under the belt from the customer or cashier side, made of stainless steel
- Monitor frame with plexiglass cover
- PIN PAD holder
- Cashier’s countertop
- Holes for IT devices (scanner, flip top cash drawer) or hole plugs
- “Next customer” dividers
- Cable gland with a diameter of 49/60 mm, equipped with a set of 3 sockets 220V for connecting IT equipment
- Panel and foot switch for belt control, and an emergency stop button
- 220V/50Hz roller motor, 0.16m/s, manually or photocell switched off (for the version with the belt)