Shelves designed for product display.
Convenience checkouts come with either a wide or narrow deposit chamber, available in various lengths.
An optimally chosen length of the conveyor belt effectively separates the purchases of individual customers.
Specially for Small Spaces
The Convenience version of our checkout counters offers great flexibility in configuration. They can be produced with or without a moving conveyor belt, providing customers with a choice. In this model, the conveyor belt can be positioned on either the left or right side, ensuring complete freedom of layout. The front part of the checkout features either impulse shelves or a countertop with impulse shelves, where a shopping basket can be placed.
- Stainless steel finish with an orange peel texture
- Powdercoated, available in any RAL palette color
- a space for a basket placed on the connector
- shelves for baskets and shopping bags located on the cashier’s side
- Monitor frame with plexiglass cover
- PIN PAD holder
- Single or double cashier’s countertop
- impulse shelves for goods on the customer’s side
- Holes for IT devices (scanner, flip top cash drawer) or hole plugs
- Cable gland with a diameter of 49/60 mm, equipped with a set of 3 sockets 220V for connecting IT equipment
- Panel and foot switch for belt control, and an emergency stop button
- 220V/50Hz roller motor, 0.16m/s, manually or photocell switched off (for the version with the belt)